Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

Anyone know when attaching photos will be fixed?

This is the sixth straight day attempting to attach photos has resulted in this message: “Something went wrong. Please try again later.” What went wrong? I am level 6.

• .

No. None of us knows. We aren't advised ahead of time of fixes/changes. The images issue began a couple of wks ago. We don't know if it was intentionally deactivated or if it's a glitch, nor do we know if it'll be fixed/turned back on.

• Daniel

Nobody knows when it will be Fixed unfortunately there are a lot of Bugs that have been around for months and have never been Addressed 

• Sharon

No one can upload images right now. It's either a glitch or Yahoo has removed that feature.

• The photo format has not been fixed yet.  I just tried it on a photo I have sued before and it could not post.  So just have to wait it out.  Photos are not really that much a part of my posting here.  But I like to attach a new photo now and then when it matches the post.

they have unrolled a new format, i think you must give it time.