asanat asked in TravelFranceOther - France · 3 months ago

what would be the quickest route to get from France to Dover?

• ?

UK Border Force rescue, or hijacking a lorry in Calais. You will get a free council flat in Kent.

• John P

I am tempted to say 'swim'! Dover is the nearest point of England to France. Ferries run almost continuously from Dover to Calais and Boulogne, but you have to book a place. Or you can go a few miles inland and get the train through the Channel Tunnel if you don't fancy the sea crossing.

you never said exactly what method you were using for  transport ...car.. bus ..train ..but all routes are shortest through tunnel ...simple 35 minute trip

This could help you → https://www.rome2rio.com/map/France/Dover-England

I live in the South West of France, so I don't know the area you're talking about. Sorry.

If you're driving, go via the Channel Tunnel to Folkestone and it's a short drive from there.  By public transport, take the Eurostar train to Ashford International and a train from there to Dover Priory.