Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Who do you trust more on coronavirus...Fauci or Trump ?

While Fauci can tell us about the virus, Trump knows the big picture in terms of risks vs. reward where the Democrats ignoring the facts about the virus would drive this economy and people's mental health into the ground, while being caught numerous times ignoring their own rules for everyone else for the sake of blaming their poor decisions on Trump.

Did Trump said that Lysol will cure the coronavirus? Anway Fauci. He knows about scientific   method than Trump

• Prince

I trust Trump more. 994 out of a thousand survive the virus. Only 6 in a thousand die and their masks didn't save them because they must have had other problems and it was their time. I'm glad he's fighting to keep me out of a mandatory mask all the time. The well-meaning Faucis have wrecked the economy. Our economy has tanked and we're in a Great Depression because of people like Fauci thinking we could have saved the 6 out of the thousand, which we could not. They were going to die anyway. Now we have no economy and are facing off Assad the Genocide and Polpot Qina purging Hong Kong and the Hezbollah Ayatollah with nuclear weapons, poor as the Waltons. Training with wooden guns and selling our scrap metal to Japan. Trump could get us out of the Depression and not just back on our feet, but strong enough to stand down the islamist terrorists and the North Koreans with their missiles carrying Qinese nukes. Fauci would wrap you up like a fat little spider, quarantined in a mask while the foreign dictators and terrorists march right over you. It's terrifying to think about 4 years suffocating in a mandatory mask all the time under Biden and no I don't trust Fauci.

• None because they’re not trusted.

Where did Trump get his MD again? If it was from Trump University you shouldn't go near him. Courts ruled that place was a literal scam.

Trump. Fauci will point us in 15 different directions in 15 days. Trump checks with trustworthy experts and then shares his opinion. 

I trust Richard Nixon more than Trump

• e9601:

Fauci of course. The virus is his business.

• Ann

Allow me to point out that Trump gets his information from Fauci.

Trump. I think anyone who actually believes this is a seriously threatening virus worth risking the economy over is either:

a) Void of self-awareness

b) Unbearably naive

c) Seeking their own political gain/self-interest

d) An absolute moron

e) All of the above