University applications?

I was hoping to get an idea about what my chances of getting into an ivy league are

GPA: 3.9 due to some Bs in my sophomore year because of depression

SAT scores: 1600 on the SAT, (I took 3 subject tests - english lit, math 2, and physics, got an 800 on them all)

APs: my school doesn't offer any so I couldn't take any

Extracurriculas: Model UN (been invited to an invitation only conference), debate (hoping to win at state level/national level this year - I'm a senior this fall), speech (I've won at state level), hoping to do robotics this year, blue belt in taekwondo, fluent in C++ and python, started an organization city-wide with a friend to help the homeless people in the city (we do charity work for them, and we do services like delivering food to the homeless people out on the street), founded an organization that delivers food city-wide at a cheaper cost (and it's been doing pretty well), founded an organization that helps youth internationally with leadership and public speaking skills, me and a friend started an instagram podcast where we talk about politics, pop culture and STEM (it was meant to be school-centered but is doing pretty well). I'm also writing a book online that more than 100k people have read. I've been working on personal science (electricity) experiments and research. This year, me and some friends want to start a mock trial for students at our school, as well as a junior entrepreneurship program for junior high kids + I taught myself data crunching

My dream schools are Harvard, Yale, and Princeton. Maybe even McGill University

I've also won awards at Model UN conferences

The Ivies look at a lot of demographic information in admitting these days. So, if you're not Asian or Caucasian you might stand a chance. McGill, being in Canada, isn't quite so influenced by these factors. 

Nice work, you probably will get in

Very decent chance of getting in.