Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceWords & Wordplay · 1 month ago

Is there a particular word for people that only listen to new music and talk trash about old music just to "fit in"?

Need a specific word. No cuss words or sarcasm here. 

1 Answer

  • 1 month ago

    "Posers" in British English

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.