How do I stop someone from hacking my phone from another system?
- 3 months ago
to try a simplify your answer. you should first note that to hack someone's phone is not that easy to do form a distance. the only real threat to your phone is in the form of a closer persona. Anyone within about 300 meters of you. most attacks on cell phones require a line of sight to be effective.
3 simple tips for preventing your phone from being attack are:
- password protect your phone pleassseee !!!!!!!!! - has an IT security professional I have to say this is the biggest weakness in phone security. people not securing their phones with strong passwords.
- encrypt your phone and back it up. - this will make hard for anyone for trying to bye-pass your password protection
- turn off Bluetooth please. only use Bluetooth when you have to. if you're not using it ensure it power off on your phone - it one of the easiest whole to attack with a line of sight forms of attack.
- don't connect to any wifi point you do not personally know are good or trust.
- don't download files your not sure of.
hope this helps.