Bee asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 3 months ago

How do I stop someone from hacking my phone from another system?

to try a simplify your answer. you should first note that to hack someone's phone is not that easy to do form a distance. the only real threat to your phone is in the form of a closer persona. Anyone within about 300 meters of you. most attacks on cell phones require a line of sight to be effective. 

3 simple tips for preventing your phone from being attack are:

- password protect your phone pleassseee !!!!!!!!! - has an IT security professional I have to say this is the biggest weakness in phone security. people not securing their phones with strong passwords. 

- encrypt your phone and back it up. - this will make hard for anyone for trying to bye-pass your password protection

- turn off Bluetooth please. only use Bluetooth when you have to. if you're not using it ensure it power off on your phone - it one of the easiest whole to attack with a line of sight forms of attack.

Additional Tips  

- don't connect to any wifi point you do not personally know are good or trust.

-  don't download files your not sure of. 

hope this helps.