Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 3 weeks ago

Why is there a double standard when it comes to sexual interaction with a child?

If a child sucks on a womans breast it is ok but if a child were to suck on a mans breast there would be a problem. 

Update:

This was obviously a joke BTW. Yes I understand that child abuse shouldn't be joked about but hey ho it's the internet. 

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

If a child sucks on a woman's breast it is for milk. If a child sucks on a man's breast it is probably for the man's sexual pleasure.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

No it's not. I don't think so.

• amy
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Lactase the enzyme that breaks down lactose reduces to 20% at 8months technically you should be moving onto formular then. Though no judgement expect those weirdo with four years olds still sucking on the tit.

• J
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Breast feeding is not sexual. It is the natural way to feed an infant. Women have been nursing their babies since the beginning of time and all other mammals do it as well. Women are not doing it for sexual gratification and it doesn’t feel “sexy” at all. The only people who think nursing is sexual are creepy men. The US is one of the only countries that treats breast feeding as anything other than a child’s meal time. People are way too uptight. They see a breast and start acting like pigs. If a baby sucked on a mans nipple, it wouldn’t get any milk, therefore it is not a natural, healthy activity. Grow up!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

What? the latter is for sexual reference 

• Helen
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Breastfeeding is not sexual.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

It's not a double standard because those are two separate issues. Generally, an infant sucking on a woman's breast means she;s breastfeeding her child. Most female mammals (including humans do that.) Many women who breastfeed experience pain during it, especially at the start and definitely no sexual pleasure.

If a woman OR a man is allowing a child to suck on their breasts for sexual pleasure, then they are viewed as pedophiles and child molesters. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

*>,.,<*

I håd no idea prior your post thať uś

Mėń could infact lactate buť ėvėn I'd

say that does sound mighty grôśs !

,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,., ..,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Are you a pedo ?

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Woman and men all the same. One and one.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.