Nick asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 4 weeks ago

How can i stay with my dad?

So im currently staying at my dads because my mom let me stay for a month. (im 15). my probation paperwork states im staying here from june 19th- july 19th, my moms making me come back early the 15th. she lied to me from when i was little to about a year ago and idk but i resent her for it. she has custody of me but hes still on my birth certificate, weve asked her to sign custody over to my dad but she wont.

please help i have  no clue what to do and ion wanna go back there.

1 Answer

  • 4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

    if one parent has full custody of the child it doesn't mean the other parent is removed from the birth certificate. what gave u that silly idea. if your paps wants full custody of u he should go to court. no other way. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.