Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 4 weeks ago

Should I do this? Or no?

How to tell a friend she’s uncaring? Or should I not?

This will be via text as where Iive is in covid lockdown and we are not allowed to see friends.

She does not like phone calls, never has.. so that is not an option, she will not answer.

I have known her many years and am over her nonchalant attitude about friendship.

Update:

We are in lockdown and i may not see her in months. I have not seen her since march due to covid, she has been like this for a while before covid

Update 2:

She is a friend! Not a gf! We are both female

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

If she's uncaring then why should she care what you have to say about it? Maybe just accept that she's uncaring and stop expecting her to be something that she's not. Hopefully she is not your only friend, and if so, make new friends.

• 3 weeks ago

I won't.

With this Covid we don't know who will be around.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Only you can measure the worth this person has to you.  If you find her important, either send her a letter, which is much more personal & close than a mere text.  Tell her how you feel & why.  Ask her if she thinks the friendship has enough value to merit both of you trying to be more available to each other.  Based on her reply, make your decision to keep the connection, tenuous as it may be, or to let it slide.     

• Dj2541
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Text her  dump  her  and  move on. Life is  way  too  short.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I should wait until you can do this face to face...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.