Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 3 weeks ago

Is there away to search dismissed civil infractions?

I live in Oakland county Michigan and want to find some records. About a year ago I received two civil infractions. Both got dismissed. Is there still any evidence out there that they were even issued? If so can I access that?

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

    Use Freedom of Information to ask the police and courts to give all their records.

    Most charge for the photocopies.  In my  city it is 25¢ per page.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.