Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 month ago

Why do so many people copy urban black culture?

I see many people wearing jordan brand clothing/shoes wearing durags and using AAVE black ghetto slang getting gold grills on their teeth while trying to sag their pants and listening to rap music.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

'politically correct' ......................................

TRUMP 2020 !! ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

• 1 month ago

🥴 Blacks have no separate culture from American culture. Everything remotely cool came out of the swapmeet scrap bin.

And THEY wh0red out their own said "culture" during the 90s. 

So..... if they didn't want to be copied, they should have kept their said "culture" to themselves.

Source(s): 🥴 Don't get me wrong. I love blacks. But don't ever act like said "black culture" is hot shxt.
  • 1 month ago

They 'Imp'pression the giant children thinking the Nephilim giant's died thousands ago, then after a b0nk or two and a lickle free cash they skip town for a while with no memory waxing skins in disguise.

You tell people how those books entered the library in the 1800's, yet you was not there ?

So if a virus was traced back to Fujima -🔜Witch🔙 came back first, CoVid or Betamax, because none natives seem susceptible and I keep hearing big lips say Guwarn Dong, then they like slurp and suck through their teeth with memories of willie in pongy poo and white Angels vaginal bacteria.

Yet Guangdong was the Nationwide distribution of varicella-zoster virus clades in China established in 2010

The Pharma-C0ck-in-e-tics are profound and quite outstanding.

Wonderful scenery though

Armein Hell, why won't you reap the benefits of your indulgence if the world was placed in as a pretext - But you acquired it?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.