Anonymous

Why are Western and Northern Europeans so tolerant towards Muslims?

Northern and Western European nations accepted too many Muslim rapefugees from Middle east and now they are paying it's price. There has been a rapid spike in rape cases in Sweden, Germany and Finland. People of Northern or Western Europe aren't aware that these Muslims may take over their nation one day. If I were in the place of Angela Merkel, I would have deported all the Muslims to their own countries. 

I think Poland and Hungary are the two nations who don't let Muslims to take over and ruin their slavic culture. I'm really proud of Polish and Hungarian government for not accepting these rapefugees. That is the reason women are safe in Eastern Europe.

The West Roman Empire has gotten rid of them a few times.

Give it some time, they'll "inquisition" the Muslims back to their caves soon. No one can put up with their kind of non-sense for too long.

• Zirp

Most muslims here were imported by enterprises who needed workers to replace those indigenous workers who got an education and moved on.

Hungary is not a slavic country

Most rapes are carried out by someone the victim knows, trusts or is dependent upon - not some random muslim

Here in England there are cities which are, I'm guessing, about 50% Muslim, and I lived in one of them for a quarter of a century.  There was no particular problem with the Muslims in that city compared to other people, some of whom were White British Muslims.  There is also a majority Islamic country in Europe which has been that way for centuries with a brief communist interlude - Albania - so it isn't foreign to us.  You are imagining a problem which doesn't exist.  Muslims are just people who are trying to follow God.