red asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

What do you think of this situation and what should I do ?

Ok so the coronavirus happened and I used to know a lot of people and it seemed as if me and those people were friends and they were close to me and they will kook at me to a point where they remember my face and I would look at them to a point where they remember my face too and that I’m okay with them remembering my face. Now the coronavirus happened and I’m afraid that they all died and remember my face and still remember my face because they took my face with them in their death and I’m afraid that everywhere is haunted with the people and my face and them. What do you think of this situation and what should I do? 

I don't know how old you are, but I do know that when friends die they turn into Guardian angels. 

I think the situation you're dealing with is some kind of psychological dysfunction. As for what you should do, I think you should seek out therapy, urgently.