Will the police come to my house ?

I accidentally called 911 on my old broken phone, the screen is dead and I was trying to shut it down and must have pressed the emergency button cause it started ringing even though I couldn’t see the screen and they were like 911 what is your emergency and i panicked and said I accidentally called them and I didn’t need police and I’m so sorry like 3 times and she hung up but I’m scared they will come what do I do 

you already did it by telling them you called them by accident

NO, don't worry about it.  It happens a lot.

You won't get arrested for an accidental call.

they will come to your house, charge you with nuisance calls and wasting police time

If anyone comes - you show them the broken phone and explain what you was trying to do.

Sometimes they show up if they think the person was in distress - sometimes they believe you when you say it was an accident and they don't show up.  

Since the operator hung up - it is likely that no one is coming.