Anonymous

My mom doesn't like nudist colones, clubs, and beaches, I plan to go to them when I have my own life ?

and my mom told me if I went to one I would be one of the weird people I was a bit offended my that because thats just who I am is my mom wrong for saying that about those places because her calling nudists weird and me wanting to be one in life felt compared it to like she was shaming someone for being gay

i would just go and not tell your mom you went

Is she "wrong" for saying it? No, she was clearly hurtful though and it would have been nice if she had been more supportive and understanding. Was that your entire question? Whether she was 'wrong' or not?

Do you remember the moment it occurred to you that you didn't need to announce to your mom that you were going to the bathroom anymore because you could wipe yourself, do up your zip and wash your hands all on your own?  This is another one of those milestones.  You absolutely don't need to share everything with everyone.  In fact, I'd suggest it's healthy to have grown up boundaries with your parents.