asif asked in Social SciencePsychology · 4 months ago

what  should we do  for "mental  health" during lock down  situation?

during  lock down when most people are involving "work from home" theory. they are facing mental health related issues.they will definitely need some motivation ,some advice from experts so that they don't feel depressed like what will happen next day?will i be alive tomorrow?my job is no more ,what will i do now?how i will support my family members?what will be the future of my business ?

thousands of questions will rise .so what will be the solutions?

A troubled mind can wreck havoc on you in all kinds of ways.  We are all in this together, so what happens to you, happens to me.  We will help each other out, like now, people are helping others to "make it through" this pandemic. One hundred years ago, people survived the pandemic then, and the Black Plague in the Middle Ages didn't kill off the whole world.  Sometimes you have to take things on faith, and do the best you can. Hopefully most of us will live through this pandemic. And with all of this time on your hands, why don't you learn how to make masks, and earn some extra money?  That is what my friend is doing!  

The solution will be a second check.

And we should be closing down again according to the media.