Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Could BLM protesters be fined, or would it fear a face riot?

Fined for not social distancing during Coronavirus

seems the me that the cops are in fear of being labelled racist if they stop and arrest none whites. 

• Ludwig

Yes.  Not least, those that have done something wrong.

Make them wear their true masters mask they’ll know what color 

We're prepared to lay down our lives for our cause so we don't care about fines.  How we gon explain to our children that we sat back and did nothing cause they threatened to fine us if we acted?

In 1920 the threat of a fine or imprisonment was enough to keep us quiet but today you dealing with a new black man and woman who don't care anything about being fined or jailed.

If we go to jail so what?  We're in jail anyway.

Source(s): BLM

BLM protesters be fined for what? 

They've had 'special treatment' for many-a-century (not the kind of 'special' known to you & me...but I'm sure you know what I mean).

As for 'face riot'; does that mean getting your boat Stanley'd - as in 'Glasgee Smile'...and other artful scars from #cheek2cheek.

At least the yearly 'Pride Parade' won't get as much abuse from now on - as  childishness has been transferred (by the so-called privileged) to people who they've feared for some time (read Amy Cooper and other gangs' antics - see police are switching on their SUS law/stopping BMW tricks again; very 80's).

The new millennium starts here. And now.

Leftists are inclined to throw vicious tantrums in large groups if they don't get what they demand so ..... I'd suggest the latter.

Of course they could be fined or even imprisoned they won't get special treatment because they are not as special as they like to think they are 

"Face riot," and "Steeling," how have we come to to this ?