Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 3 weeks ago

How do I know if a given day, holiday, season, etc.... is good or not, what defines good vs. bad?

How do you feel about the cancellation of the family reunion?  Was that a good or bad thing?  You need to start obsessing over Christmas and the fact you won't be seeing your extended family.

what defineS GOOD OR BAD is what works best for you. 

Most people rave about Spring and all the  pretty flowers, and the end of  winter........

BAHHHHHHHHH,  I have hay fever and pollen allergies and can't STAND Spring. 

• LAN

Same as always Peter/Mr Right.   You can't.   You are too insane to think up original questions so why should anyone here think that you will get a sudden epiphany now after the hundreds of times you have posted this same rant again and again.   You are a loser and incapable of contributing anything at all positive to society.   The only way you will ever make a positive difference in this world is when you leave it.   Please remember to mention me in your suicide note if you do so I can throw a party celebrating the gene pool losing one of it's biggest contaminants.