Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 3 weeks ago

How do I know if a given day, holiday, season, etc.... is good or not, what defines good vs. bad?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

How do you feel about the cancellation of the family reunion?  Was that a good or bad thing?  You need to start obsessing over Christmas and the fact you won't be seeing your extended family.

• 3 weeks ago

what defineS GOOD OR BAD is what works best for you. 

Most people rave about Spring and all the  pretty flowers, and the end of  winter........

BAHHHHHHHHH,  I have hay fever and pollen allergies and can't STAND Spring. 

• LAN
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Same as always Peter/Mr Right.   You can't.   You are too insane to think up original questions so why should anyone here think that you will get a sudden epiphany now after the hundreds of times you have posted this same rant again and again.   You are a loser and incapable of contributing anything at all positive to society.   The only way you will ever make a positive difference in this world is when you leave it.   Please remember to mention me in your suicide note if you do so I can throw a party celebrating the gene pool losing one of it's biggest contaminants.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.