Have you seen any incidents of good cops standing up to bad cops?

II' am sure there are somewhere, I'm looking for one.

Only one.

The Knapp Commission was formed because a policeman named Frank Serpico reported corruption in the NYPD.

On the other hand, I have  30 year policeman who says he would never go on the stand to testify against another officer's testimony.

You mean like liberals standing up to leftists...

The good cop/bad cop paradigm developed in the interrogation room where a contrasted approach was taken by 2 cops trying to get something f/ the suspect at different times. Thus, both cops were on the same team w/ a common goal. As it relates to snitching by one cop on another, pretty rare. Understand, these guys depend on each other for their lives.

Happens all the time - - but not as often as cops committing "unsolved" homicides

There are very few. A cop is not a good cop if he doesn't help tear down that "blue wall of silence".

There are good and bad in every occupation. I still back the blue!!!