Best sounding speaker set just to listen music? Just pure mp3 listening. Check detail info before answering. ?

I have a Sony BDV-N9200 5.1 sound system connected to my TV and it's just sounds awesome. So dont suggest me any 5.1 sound system for TV, I have it and I love it very much. 

I'm a music lover, I listen all day, everyday. 

I need:

A 2.1 or 2.0 system for high quality mp3 listening. Just mp3 nothing else. 

Crystal clear music with good and balanced bass. 

I don't like overpowered or underpowered bass. 

Overpowered bass feels unpleasant to ear and it messed up with vocal too. 

Underpowered bass always feels less. 

Budget: ₹5000 to ₹15000 for a 2.1 or 2.0 speaker system. 

• Lance

Take a look at Edifier speakers also Polk Audio speakers would be a good choice... maybe Sony speakers since you have already stated a preference for the Sony sound..Take a look at the Sony SS-CS5, paired with a Sony stereo Receiver STR-DH190...How about Logictec speakers ( Its hard to give you a specific answer, because we have no idea what type of equipment you have and what you are using to play the MP3 files,??? or what your thinking...Do you use a portable Mp 3 player with Bluetooth and so is it a Bluetooth speaker system your looking for ??? Or do you have or use a CD player that can play MP3s off of disk or with a USB pin drive...Do you use a computer or lap top and so what your looking for are computer speakers or ones that will work with a computer....Also other factors than enter in are how large of a listening room do you have; how close do you sit to the speakers, how many listening positions are there etc....

Marin Logan electrostatic speakers may be what you are looking for. Crystal clear sound, with balanced bass down to around 40Hz. The discontinued Infinity RS (Reference Standard) series withe their EMIT tweeters are also good but they need better amps than the Sony to handle their 2 ohm load. Be prepared to shell out about $400 and up for an Adcom or Harman Kardon amplifier to drive the Infinity speakers. They have tight bass, meaning there is no boom around 200 Hz that will color your music and make male voices sound nasal. The old Infinity home speakers are no longer made after they have been acquired by Harman Kardon and now Harman Kardon has been acquired by Samsung. The are still available in the used market and they will probably need the foam surrounds on their woofer cones replaced since these foams deteriorate with age.