Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 4 weeks ago

Do women look bad with shaved heads?

I just think it looks horrific on 99.9% of women, but all I see is other women cheering each other on to do it.. when they're really putting them in a position to make them look like 10 year old refugee boys, compared to the long haired goddesses they used to be.. Almost every woman with a shaved head looks like Dewey from Malcolm in the middle because 99.9% of women do not have strong enough facial features to support a shaved head look(hence why men can pull off shaved heads most of the time)... and even if some women can ""pull it off," they will undoubtedly look 10x better with long hair, it's not even a debate once you put the before and after picture side by side.

This is what most women with shaved heads look like.. Why would anyone want to do this to themselves? I just don't understand..

www.jetss.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/1.png

sure different, but weather it's 'bad', that's an opinion .............

• kelvin

and you sound like a jealous troll

Where do I start?  Why do you say refugees have shaved heads?--not usually true.  Or are you a racist as well as a sexist?

Not all women want to look like long-haired goddesses; they would rather look strong and  independent.  That's their choice; if you don't like it, that's your problem.Women  have no obligation to meet your sexist standards, partly because they're trying to avoid jerks like you who want to control everything about them.  Yes, it is a debate, because you shouldn't assume that all men think like you!  Women don't have strong facial features?  Just like men, some do, some don't, and it's not because of their gender.

I think shaved heads look great. It’s a freeing experience and anyone can do what they want. If it doesn’t look amazing on someone it doesn’t mean you should sh*t on them. It’s too late to change it, anyhow. How about stop being so hateful. People don’t change their appearance for you. Not in the slightest.