Joey asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 3 weeks ago

Where can I buy a 'Bruce Heath' dress like what the Queen wears?

3 Answers

  • 3 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

    Just contact my uncle Bruce, he lives in a charity house in Onchan.

  • Clo
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

    The Queen does not have a designer named Bruce Heath, which you know. This is yet another attack of a member of Answers with whom certain people are having a feud.

  • 3 weeks ago

    buy it from jc penny

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.