Is the bible code true?

I heard that people have found hidden codes that predicted actual events is that true?

• Raja

No. Certain people's thoughts go beyond imagination further the competition with the other religions make them speak and write like that. If you start to find codes, you can find some hidden codes even in some novels. It's nothing.

• sarah

Most of what is in the bible is in symbolic language.  Such as the mark in the hand and in the forehead.  They have figured out from they cannot buy or sell without the mark.  Money always has the political leaders of that nation on the money.  So we even have the saying "give me a hand"  meaning support.  So it is support in the mind or heart or hand of a corrupt government.  It is not a literial mark.  Some people who are wrong in God's eyes are supporting a corrupt government.

They have never predicted anything and only have found 2 or three words that seem to related to past events.  It sounds real until you understand the methodology. They do this selecting characters with huge skips and then arranging them in a matrix - where the "skips" are thousands of characters i.e.  take the first letter and writ it down, count the next 18,0000 letters and write down the 18,001 letter and repeat until you have a 20 x 20 letter arrangement and look for words that might make sense together.  If you don't find anything use a different skip value.

It's interesting, but pure rubbish and has been done with other very large books.

• Otto

The Bible has no "hidden code". But the Bible is true, says Jesus.

NO........................

• yesmar

The "Bible code" is pure rubbish, Jason.

Why search for "hidden codes"?

Whenever I don't understand something in scripture I simply ask my God about it, and soon He reveals to me what I want to know. This way I can't boast that "I" figured it out. Can a beggar brag because he had his hand open to receive?

You can make the Bible say anything you want it to by taking bits and pieces out of context. The Bible is a LIBRARY of books. Read each book like you would any other book - from beginning to end... not a sentence here or a paragraph there.

They don't see the figures in clock or the next several inter'lewd'ing Epi'sods which the locals blinded the maker of the original in Prague now in Strasbourg.

Hell, some have doubled minds using Bog'Us names and tripod spectacles.

Turns out they were right after all.

20 "Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost" (II Peter 1:20-21)!

Source(s): THUS SAITH THE LORD!

No. They postdicted the events, which tends to be a bit easier. What they did was use their 'decoding' technique to come up with a few random words and then matched them to events that had already happened. You can do the same thing with any sufficiently long book. IIRC somebody did it with Moby Dick.