Relationship without sex?

Can it work out? What is your opinion?

I'm sterile and impotent, so I wouldn't know. I haven't had sex in decades.  

MOST of the relationships people have in life don't involve sexual contact.  Therefore they obviously can work out.  I don't need an "opinion" about this.  It's a fact well-proved by 1000's of years of human interaction.  To question this is silly.  

I have a relationship with my parents and siblings - no sex involved between us at all...

• Dimple

Sure.   As long as it is mutual 

Yes it can work out, if you know that it's not a permanent lack.  There are many reasons couples stop having sex, and generally it's caused by either emotional or hormonal issues,which hopefully are reasonably short term.

It could work out if the 2 of you don't desire sex.

• Ron

Depends on how old you are.  If you are marrying age then you need to seek compatibility in the sack.  Don't get married without checking compatibility first.  If you are early in the relationship carousel, then take it slow.  A brain connection far outweighs a body connection.

Yes, the relationship could work if they both love each other but there will be cheating or there will be an open relationship. However, studies show the relationship will eventually fail and end. They would have to have a strong romance for it to work out.

• 🦋

No it cant workout not unless your both religious