The CEO of Goya Foods said positive things about President Trump. The LEFT are now boycotting his company. What side are you on?

Even Meghan McCain said, "It seems weird & callous to boycott a company who supplies food to the masses and employs 4,000 people during a pandemic. No matter what your politics, who wants more people out of work? Almost every CEO, boss, & person I interact with and consume products from disagrees with me."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/conservatives-ral...

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Goya foods. I would say that even if I didn't like Trump. As he said, when Obama asked him to come to the white house that seemed to be OK. I'll bet you didn't hear anyone on the right calling for a boycott.

• 3 weeks ago

The CEO of Goya Foods must suck off Donald Trump on a regular basis, mustn't they?

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

GO GOYA !!!!   ...................................

TRUMP 2020 !! ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

• nappa
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

When the left tells you to boycott for sticking up for someone they are slowly taking your freedom away for you.. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Remember this: When gays called for a boycott of Chick-Fila after the CEO said he was opposed to gay marriage, Chick-Fila had the most profitable day in the company's history. 

• Ludwig
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

I support him, but I think he should speak American not Mexican.

• 3 weeks ago

We just got a yen for Mexican food 

• 3 weeks ago

Anything the left is against, I've learnt to be FOR.

• 3 weeks ago

Boycotting a food supplier is like cutting off your nose to spite your face.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Certainly not the side of the leftist bullies.

We’ve seen these zealots attacking businesses/people they disapprove of way too often.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/oberlin-pays-for-smea...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.