Can someone tell mean what this means plz?

I was in a dar with my family then I was in a cannon, so i was with my sister and then someone shoot us in the air. We were at a lake and i saw a lot of snakes but did not move when they saw us, so we landed in the swamp then leeches got on my when I got out they got under my skin

• Linda

It means that you are in a tough situation and it seems like there will never be an answer. The answer is coming soon. Hang on and do not give up.

Source(s): Dreamer

What an awful dream!  Sounds like you were in a jungle. Who shot you out of the cannon?  Are all of your dreams like this? It's one negative thing happening after another; cannon, snakes in the lake, the swamp with the leeches, and they got under your skin.  The only thing I can interpret out of this is that in your real Life, someone has "under your skin."  That phrase means someone is "bugging you!"  Who comes to  mind?