How is the Aqua song "Barbie Girl" sexually explicit?

No, I am not trolling. I am genuinely serious. I loved this song as a kid until my parents banned it from playing in the house. 

The only sexual lyric I get is "I'm a blonde bimbo girl". 

But my parents took offence to the lyrics "I'm a Barbie girl in a Barbie world. Life in plastic, it's fantastic. You can touch my hair and dress me everywhere. Imagination - that is your creation".

The above lyrics sounds simple enough. How does it imply sexual content? Like, maybe the singer/ Barbie girl is saying to a guy "you can use me anyway you want"?

• MJT209

The sex is all implied rather than being outright stated, You have pointed it out yourself to be honest, these are adults singing this song, and she is basically saying she is his toy/his doll to do with as he pleases.

He dresses her , he touches her and whatever else he can imagine.

Having said that, if you are a child and only see the song for it's catchy tune, I see no harm in the song, many songs are like that.

idk lol it must be just u

cuz i m hearing what 

ur parents are hearing

• I think there might be more to it than that. Could it be they absolutely hated the song for it's melody?

I really cant see anything more sexual in that that wasn't in virtually every other song coming out at the same time?