Am I going crazy?

I am not one to ever remember my dreams. I usually will remember some odd moments in them the moment I wake up, but hours later I forget them completely. I don't know if I should mention that my memory isn't too good either. Recently, I've been having these flashbacks? I'm not sure what to call them, but every now and then in the past couple of days I find myself doing my regular everyday things and then suddenly my head gets slightly dizzy and I start to get a headache and I feel like I'm in a dream or reliving one. It's like my mind gets thrown into believing that what I'm seeing or doing has happened in my dreams and that things aren't exactly as they are.Then when I do realize what's happening my brain tries to remember what was going on in the dream and what's supposed to be going on in real life. Today this has happened three times and I've been trying to take deep breaths and tell myself that I am in real life and not a dream. I don't know if this is normal but I'm sure it isn't, but I also don't know if I'm legit going crazy. Does anyone have an explanation to help?

No, you definitely are not going crazy.  This sounds like something physical is happening in your brain.  Go to an M.D. and have them do a cat scan on your brain, and other tests.  Don't be fooled into thinking this is something psychological, because it isn't.  It s physical.  You need and MD, not a psychologist. A psychiatrist is a Medical Doctor, and it could be valuable to go to a good one.  She, or he may be aware of this phenomenon.. 

maybe you should go see your doctor and get it checked out