It seems Covid19 can adapt to different Cultures & Local Conditions. Is it really an Alien lifeform & this an invasion? Or Pure conjecture?

I've decided that it's plausible that we've been under Constant Attack with an Anti-Homo-Sapiens-Ray ™ as it's known back on their home world.

It's also plausible - even if very difficult to prove that those who survive might even benefit by being Dominated by Superior Intellect.

A situation than seldom occurs on Planet Earth.

I mean if it's the Aliens or the Chinese I'm thinking that extra terrestrials might offer a much better deal.

Better iPhones too, with a bit of luck.

NB.

Don't forget that Space Aliens mayn't be entirely trustworthy either.

Viruses may indeed be 'alien lifeforms' spread to Earth by Panspermia. Some people think Mitochondria, the power plants of cells, could be too. I very much doubt that viruses are orchestrated; their ability to adapt via mutation is a random evolutionary response given their reproduction in the billions.

I suspect anything is plausible for people with such an overactive imagination that it's a form of brain malfunction.  The Covoid-19 strain of virus is no more alien than the other types of flu or cold virus.

Your other theory that people that have survived and recovered Covoid-19 are in some way of a superior mind than other, is more likely to be the opposite, especially when you hear about the elderly (but generally fit, healthy and of healthy mind) recover from the virus, only to become very frail and early onset of memory loss and other symptoms usually associated with people with Dementia.

Younger survivors also may have issues with scaring on their lungs and may have breathing problems for the rest of their lives.

I can only assume that you are either an online 'troll', who wishes to stir up the 'conspiracy theorists' or you are suffering a form of mental health breakdown.

Let me know the brand of aluminum foil that you use.  It sounds like it's too 'hole-y' for use in the kitchen.

You tell people how those books entered the library in the 1800's, yet you was not there?

So if a virus was traced back to Fujima -🔜Witch🔙 came back first, CoVid or Betamax, because none natives seem susceptible and I keep hearing big lips say Guwarn Dong, then they like slurp and suck through their teeth with memories of willie in pongy poo and white Angels vaginal bacteria.

Yet Guangdong was the Nationwide distribution of varicella-zoster virus clades in China established in 2010

The Pharma-C0ck-in-e-tics are profound and quite outstanding.

Wonderful scenery though

Armein Hell, why won't you reap the benefits of your indulgence if the world was placed in as a pretext - But you acquired it?