Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited KingdomOther - United Kingdom · 1 month ago

Was Diana killed by the Royals or was it a car accident?

Some facts that make it clear that she was killed

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/the-queen...

Extract: “The Queen was bewildered and caught up by the mood of suspicion as to what had caused the accident. Her first comment, upon being told of Diana’s death, was to say: ‘Someone must have greased the brakes,’” Seward wrote.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/diana-crash-witnes...

Extract: "Others were lying around Diana and I remember the driver looking as though he had his head in his hands. It was then that I also saw a white Fiat Uno being driven away."The car was later reported to be registered to James Andanson, a paparazzi photographer who committed suicide in mysterious circumstances in 2000. However, the vehicle has never been found

Update:

CAN THOSE WHO REFUTE THE CLAIM THAT SHE WAS KILLED EXPLAIN THE THINGS MENTIONED IN MY QUESTION DESCRIPTION? THE SAD ANSWER IS NO

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Drunk Diver + Drunk Passengers  + Speeding through Paris + No Seatbelts = Fatalities 

• 4 weeks ago

"I'm rich and famous. I don't need to wear a seatbelt."

• 4 weeks ago

Rubbish she was killed by a drunk driver speeding in a Tunnel

• Ludwig
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Diana was not the target.   Mohammed Fayed owed his 'business associates', who he had been silly enough to scam, rather a lot of money.   They rubbed out Dodi to send him a message.    Diana  was 'collateral damage'.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

The so called facts are fake nonsense.

• Maxi
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

She was killed in a car accident, her car was driven by the drunk Henri Paul, so the person who was driving killed her...so nothing to do with the Royals or the idiots who beleive in conspiracy theories

• snafu
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I wouldn’t regard those as facts.  You can surmise, regurgitate second hand information all day long, it doesn’t make it a fact.  If you’re one for conspiracy theories then you can have a field day with Diana’s death.  Go ahead have a good time, knock yourself out.  Me, it’s been done, talked and written to death without any discernible conclusion. Just more muck raking for the perennially bored in search cheap titillation.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

REPEATED QUESTION **************** ******************* 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.