Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

My friend stops talking tome when i get upset with her?

My friend has been ignoring me for days so i got upset and logged out of my online accounts So I wouldn’t get any messages from her. She asked me why i did so and I explained how she ignores me and its upsetting me, so she got up walked away and blocked me everywhere. 

• A X

So you effectively block her and ignore her by logging out so she can't get messages to you even if she wants to and now you're upset because she has blocked you. Sounds too much like Junior High to me. Too much drama. If yopu want to stay remain friends you two need to talk it out face to face. If that doesn't work, move on.

You're both crazy but I guess she started it. Whatever no, friendships been ruined all because you both had to be so childish. You don't have time react to everything.

Sounds like a lover's quarrel. People sometimes don't particularly want to talk to their friends every day. Rarely such a huge thing that it requires playing games. 

Does not make for a very good friend let her be happy blocking you so you can get on with your life.

You are the problem here. So what, she has not texted you, it does not mean she is ignoring you, as I am sure she has other friends and things going on in her life. You lost a friend. You need to stop jumping to conclusions and getting mad because someone you thing, is ignoring you. You need to grow up, and start being nicer to people.