Is it too late to prevent future wrinkles at age 25? ?

I just learned I should wear sunscreen everyday to prevent skin aging, I’m 25. Is it too late for me? For context: I’ve never tanned, never had a bad burn, mostly tried to stay out of the sun, wore sunblock in the summer. 

• Lili

No, it's not too late, especially if you've pretty much stayed out of the sun.

But yes, you need to wear sunscreen everyday. Nothing will really "prevent" wrinkles, they will eventually show up no matter what you do, but you can delay and minimize them by protecting your skin with sunscreen on a regular basis.

No its not too late, in fact its right time or even its too early for such measures.

No it is not too late. Also avoid smoking, drugs and alcohol.

I am 85 and it is just in the last six months that I have developed a few lines on my upper lip. I am allergic to mineral oil which is the main ingredient in most creams and makeup. So, I have been very careful in my choices.

For the last decade I have been using alcohol free astringent and an elastin collagen skin creme.

Being fair skinned I have avoided over exposure to the sun since I was a teenager.

Its not difficult to use sun blocker and cover up after ten or 15 minutes,

It's never too late to start taking care of yourself. Go for it! If you are diligent about sunscreen use you will see results.Maybe not right away but by the time you are 40 and still look 35 you will know all those years of sunscreen was worth it and you were most certainly not too old to start. 

yes it is .........

Sun screen everyday? Are you trying to get skin cancer? I would not put that stuff on me ever. Drinking nothing but water will remove your wrinkles. I had wrinkles at 20. Then i started drinking nothing but water and i stopped eating junk food and fastfood and my wrinkles went away.