Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 2 months ago

Which of the two Chicago Bulls teams would have the better starting lineup if Michael Jordan came back in 2001?

The 2001-02 Bulls would have Greg Anthony at PG, Michael Jordan at SG, rookie Trenton Hassell at SF, his longtime friend Charles Oakley at PF and Brad Miller at C.

vs.

The 2002-03 Bulls lineup of rookie Jay Williams, Michael Jordan at SG, Jalen Rose or Trenton Hassell at SF, Donyell Marshall at PF and sophomore Tyson Chandler at C.

Let's say Michael Jordan could've made peace with Jerry Krause to end the beef so that he can rightfully come back to the Bulls in 2001 instead of faltering with the Washington Wizards in the grand scheme of things.

Neither team would be that good but still made the East playoffs.

But I'd give the edge to the 02-03 Bulls because of Rose, Marshall and Chandler. I'd trust them more over a way past expiry Oakley and a past prime Miller.

I'm going with The 2002-2003 Lineup. It's much Better Roster But, They Might not really go anywhere when, He's Still Good at The time though.