Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 3 weeks ago

What specifically did Trevor McDonald do to get knighted?

apart from smile and read the news

People  think he has some kinda gravitas like Dave "the hush-voiced legend" Attenbrough. 

Plus, it looks a bit sheit if they can't reach the diversity quota. 

It never seems to bother the prison system though.

• F

Reading the news. I mastered reading by about the age of 8 but for some reason, reading the news is regarded as a skill worthy of up to £1m a year and a knighthood . 

What did he do?

The same as Alistair Burnett...and Robin Day

But let's not discuss Christine Keeler's affair with John Profumo which went on at a time when she was also having sex with Yevgeny Ivanov - 12 years after that tickling session, the Queen awarded Profumo the CBE.

All white on the night.

He was black, that helped.

Probably  to  stop  BLM smashing  statues  up  and screaming  slavery  all the time

Made a large donation to whichever political party was in power at the time. My local MP was knighted and he doesn't do anything. Not many people around here know who he is.

About the same as Sir Alistair Burnett. 

Read the news, but in McDonald's case stayed upright while doing it.

He got his Knighthood for 'services to journalism'.  As far as I can see when I searched.

Markle's ex? He survived and is an example for Harry. Hopefully, Harry will get that tacky redesigned micro pave ring back in the mail and then marry a decent woman, too.