Why is she hurt?

So I tried to have sex with my friend (abby) sister and she found out and told our group what happened and they all blocked me and are mad at me. So I tried texting my best friend (vic) who is in the group and blocked me also. So I texted one of vics friends and asked about vic and she said that she needs time and she’s hurt right now. but I don’t understand why she’s hurt if it wasn’t even her sister. do y’all know why?

You are one of a group of friends.  You hurt abby by having sex with her sister.  Hurt one in the group and you hurt them all.  That's what you have done.  Hope abby's sister was worth it.

It is considered taboo to go after your best friends sister.It puts your best friend in a very awkward position and is considered disrespectful to your best friend.This is common knowledge