I feel that I’m always kind to people men that come in my life and friends and nice and give them my all but in return I get screwed over ?

I’m that nice person that gets along with everybody and try to be nice but I’m tired I’m losing my faith and just wanna revenge and I have evil thoughts? Because why do the good people go through so much bs..it’s not blessings behind being kind to one another

Seems like you do things for others with expectation of them to do the same for you.  That's not how people are in the real world.  And expectations are a set up for a huge let-down.

There's nothing wrong with practicing kindness, and helping people out once in a while, but the truth is, you need to take care of YOU first.  Don't give too much.... don't be a slave to other people.  There is such a thing as a healthy balance.  

Read the Bible. It includes that we are all here being tested by GOD. To see If we will decide to Love and Obey GOD; or follow the devil. 

With GOD we have LOVE!

Atheists cannot feel anymore than each of their own LUST, for only each of their own wants. 

How about you come back to GOD so you will have real LOVE in your life!  

Show GOD you do will put and Keep GOD first!