Nightmare about werewolf coming into my home?

Had a nightmare last night about my family and I (my husband, me and our 5 year old and our 1 year old baby) having to prepare a hide out space for a werewolf that was prepared to attack our town and break into homes to harm us (or worse). In  the dream my husband had found a little door in the wall of our home. He opened it and started to remove boulders and rocks and made a big crawl space for us that led further away from the door under ground, (it had a dead end for us to all sit together) and there was this bigger open space for us to gather and hide and wait it out for the night. 

It was only supposed to be one night, well we had to prepare the baby for staying there and to keep her quiet so we are grabbing quilts pillows, blankets, food, bottles and water everything we need, and my baby is taking a nap in the living room by the front door. It's barely sundown and we hear the werewolf coming up the porch steps outside.

Had to run to grab my baby and my husband and I had to huddle into the stone enclosure quietly. Before we could get in it I woke up.

What does this mean? It terrified me, when we are a very happy family and our children are safe and healthy and loved. We just moved into our new house and everything has been going well with that too? Advice?

Also I did NOT recently watch the movie the village..

Some people have a fascination with werewold fantasies.  Are you like that?  If you are, then that would be reason enough to have that dream now.  The image of being prepared in case of an emergency applies to your real Life concerns, and it wove nicely into you dream.  That was the most important part of your dream of catastrophe. You and your husband had everything all set up to endure a bad time in your cozy hideaway. 

• BJJ

I used to be a Werewolf but I'm alright NAHOOWWWW!!!

Have you read or seen anything relating to a family being threatened?  Worried about Covid, etc.? It's been a weird year.

Generally our minds reflect things we are worried about even subconsciously in our dreams. Think about what this dream would mean if it were literally true - a threat would be outside your home, but your husband would act correctly and would find a way to protect you. That's a good thing. : )