Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceOther - Social Science · 1 month ago

Why does yahoo seem to hate the idea of a completely independent America?

I've seen questions about why it's bad for America to dominate, conquer, antagonize, and make enemies of other nations, as well as trying to reduce imports and reliance on foreign trade/alliances. Why do these questions keep getting deleted? Does yahoo hate Americans who want to have a completely self-sufficient nation that really DOES go its own way and not need to have ties to anyone else?

You tell me. I asked a question about Danny Masterson and it was deleted within minutes! 

• A.J.

It's partly that people who would like to see a completely self-sufficient nation do not understand that it is impossible, inefficient, and against what conservatives actually support in terms of what it takes to get there.

Rhetoric without knowledge is mostly annoying.

The people saying the "self-sufficient" do not know anything about modern manufacturing and supply chains, and raw materials and the skills needed.