I received a job offer today and accepted it, however it is contingent upon passing a background check and drug screen. I have no I will ?
However I would like to wait till I get the results which could take 7-10 days. The new job training starts on 7/27 and will not be changed. If I wait for the background &drug test to comeback it would not be a 2 weeks notice. My current company’s policy is I would not be eligible for rehire with them if I don’t give the two weeks notice. I don’t care about working for them again. However, I don’t want future potential employer (not my new one they said they would not call them) to ever find out
If I give notice now(on Monday) it would be 2work weeks notice (10 calendar days) What would you do?