Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Why do men want to marry virgin women  ?

I am planning to get married to a divorced guy. We shared lots of things about our life except sex. Recently i noticed  he is little bit more curious about my virginity and sex life, trying to ask sexual questions cz i am unmarried. It's making me more confused about his characteristics.  

• Dick

A "man" that wants to marry a virgin is someone that knows he can't sexually satisfy a woman, and he thinks a virgin won't know the difference. Men that want virgins are insecure, inept, pathetic, imitations of real men.

• Ricky

Because we don't want women to be touched by anyone. 

They are leftovers of other men. Who wants to marry a woman who slept with many different men?

• Happy

Ignorance I suppose............

You would have to ask the man.  If you asked 20 men who want to marry a virgin that question - you would probably get 20 different answers.

Some reasons could include the following:

1.  they don't want to be compared to the other men a woman has had.  

2.  the man has had few or no partners - so don't want to marry someone with more experience than they have

3.  religious reasons - in this case - the man is also likely to be a virgin

4.  they are concerned about sexual diseases and know a virgin would be "clean" - (who wants to marry someone and then discover they always have to worry about herpes.)

5.  maybe it matters to them if the woman has ever had a miscarriage or an abortion - a virgin would have had neither and wouldn't be lying about it

6.  while dating - a virgin is never going to surprise the guy by saying - "by the way, I have a kid".

May be psychology thing, virgin women will not judge,due to lack of experience. 

Way too common.  Too many men lust to brag on how many virgins they have got, add up for themselves. 

Maybe you should pray to God and ask God for help on understanding here?