Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 4 weeks ago

I can't scroll down and see all my questions and answers anymore?

Why did they do this update? The only thing it did was restrict us.

• .

Temporary issue.

• Daniel

They only go up to a Certain Point after that it wont let you go back Further Nobody knows why its set like that

Yes ,  the new limit on everything is apparently 20 now.  Don't know if thats a temporary glitch, or their idea of some sort of "improvement" .

In any case......it sucks. 

• I don't think anyone can.  It was talked about yesterday.  Now you can only see the first page of questions or answers up to 20.  Now that is just one of many problems facing this site right now.  Verizon Media/Yahoo most be doing some work on the system and screwing it all up.  We just have to wait and see what happens.

• martin

Probably the website was getting too full, so they eliminated scrolling down to see all the questions and answers, and instead offered only the most recent ones.

• Sharon

Yahoo webpages and images load slowly or don't respond: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/sln20357.html