If your mask works why are you so anal about others wearing them? And why are you so tolerant of protesters who aren't social distancing?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Most masks are pretty good at stopping other people from getting the virus from you, but they offer little to no protection for you from getting the virus from other people.  An N95 mask and some others do provide good protection to you, but other masks, like the home made masks that many people are wearing, don't protect you very well.  Masking is all about protecting other people, not yourself. 

• James
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

My mask does not stop you from spreading the virus.

• 1 month ago

You fool. They protect OTHER PEOPLE. So those few unmasked protestors morph into a land where OTHER PEOPLE do not exist.

Unbelievable!!!! The ignorance.

• y
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The mask does not protect you, it protects others from your stank, not 100% of course, but much better then if we were not wearing them.  As far as those who don;t wear them, and do not social distance, it is a reflection on how selfish they are, no more, no less.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Still too ignorant to understand masks protect other people more than the person wearing one.  It has been all over this place, all over other media.  Yet you remain ignorant as to why masks help.  Me wearing a mask protects you much more than it protects me.  How about returning the favor?

• 1 month ago

Because liberals are irrational hypocrites who would love to crash our economy and give up basic human rights if it meant getting Meanie Orange Man out of the White House.

• 1 month ago

You're a moron.

My wearing a mask is to protect OTHER people. It's about preventing droplets from flying from my mouth.

The ONLY way that masks protest me is for OTHER people to use them properly.

Thanks for the added proof that ReThuglicans are sociopathic monsters.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If your seatbelt works, why are you so anal about others wearing them?

Also, every state had protests but not every state has a resurgence in COVID. You know which states are surging? The ones that reopened their economies first -- Texas, Florida, Georgia, Arizona, etc. 

• 1 month ago

The democrat agenda of violence cannot be sidetracked by the Chinese Flu...........

Besides.... most masks are white.... and democrats say that's racist.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.