How can I get rid of every inappropriate stuff I saw on websites on my computer? And can I get rid of it or is it on there for good? ?

I used to go on Quora and I saw a lot of questions, answers, and comments that were very inappropriate and I quit because of that and I was being bullied because of some of my answers. 

7 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 7
    4 months ago
    Favourite answer

If the site in question has a 'report' function, you can use that to report any posts that violate the rules of that site. That doesn't mean the post will automatically be removed. Some sites have admins/moderators that review reports and decide if the post is a violation or not. YA requires several accounts report a violation before it's removed from the display. 

• 4 weeks ago

Nothing gets completely erased or deleted in cyberspace. I believe they save that stuff so that one day when things get slow they can go after you for something you wrote 20 years prior?

• Diana
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

All that you can do is flag the comments that break the guidelines.  

• 4 months ago

This has NOTHING to do with Yahoo Answers.

You cannot change any content on ANY site you don't own. Deal with it.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Its not on your Computer its on the Website you should be Fine

• Sharon
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Quora is a website. It is not on your computer. Unless you have malware there is nothing on your computer.

• A
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

clear your browser history

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.