Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 4 weeks ago

Lets say you are a cop "hypothetically" and you are patrolling the neighborhood and spot 3 black guys sitting in an expensive car.?

Whats your next move?

Smile, wave and compliment them on their vehicle choice and then ask them what kind of career they've got, to be able to afford such an expensive care, wonder if perhaps you should go back to College and do that work part time....

In my neighborhood I assume one of them owns that car and I go on about my business. 

Hypothetically, YOUR parents take away the device you used to post this until you can impersonate a teenager.

The hypothetical officer continues whatever they were doing.

I'm a black guy who drives an expensive car.  I often drive when I go out with my friends.  I've never had a problem.

I wouldn't cause a problem for anyone if I were a Cop.

"Saying hi."  and or move on.

• I wouldn't do anything. As long as I don't see them doing anything wrong I wouldn't pull them over. 

• Sally

Keep driving.  They aren't committing a crime.  In other words, I behave exactly as I would if I was patrolling an affluent neighborhood and saw three white guys sitting in an expensive car.  See how easy that is?

It'd have to be hypothetically since my teacher discourages us from signing up for any of Uncle Sam's hit squads.

I wouldn't become a hater of my people if I was a cop though so I'd just keep on patrolling, believe me it's not them I'd be looking for.

Go far away very fast so I wouldn't lose my job for looking at them wrong.

See if they're famous.  I like telling everyone if I saw famous people when I was out patrolling I bet.  Hypothetically.