Ellie asked in HealthWomen's Health · 3 weeks ago

Vomiting after drinking ?

I’ve consumed some larger amounts of alcohol than I should and I’ve never thrown up this much. I had maybe 4 shots last night around 11-1130 and I’ve been throwing up all night and all morning. No headache or anything else just the vomiting. I also don’t eat enough which I thought could be a big factor in it. But I’m also stressed and it’s also possible I could be pregnant (didn’t know this till looking back at my calendar this morning) I also threw up outta no where the day before the drinking happened. That’s never happened before either. No warning or anything just started vomiting. No drugs, no alcohol in my system, normal amount of food. Really weird for me. so my question is do you think the vomiting is  alcohol related or a different cause. 

I’m an 18y.o. Female 5’7” 140lbs

You could be developing an allergy to alcohol 

• k w

always have something to eat, and always take 3-aspirins just before bed, it'll help.....

I think you need to stop drinking.