Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 1 month ago

Why do a lot of people hate Meghan Markle?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

She's from the US.

She's mixed race.

She has an attitude.

She's seen as a gold digger.

• 1 month ago

Racist ideology 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Jealousy, pure and simple. They think he should have chosen someone from more suitable bloodline. Ie royalty, aristocracy etc. Racists, who think he is diluting the royal line by marrying outside his own race. Point is he is a grown man, he can marry who he wants and it is nothing to do with the publics' opinion. He found a woman that he loves and whom loves him, and that is the only thing that matters. So what if you don't like her. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

She seems to be dictating to Harry about the mistakes of colonial history. Next he will stop all contact with queen liz

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

1. Attitude

2. How she has treated Harry ...

.3. Fame hungry .

• 1 month ago

Because she is a confrontational person, she has problems with everyone she comes across. 

• 1 month ago

I do not know anybody who hates her. Like me many never think about her.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Most black Americans have the same problem. It isn’t her colour but her nationality.

• Clo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There are several possible reasons:

Many people are simply jealous of what they see as Meghan's good fortune.

Some people are racist and just don't like a biracial human being.

Some people feel that Harry should have married a British woman. They see Meghan as taking their prince.

Some people think that Meghan is a gold digger. They think that she is using Harry for his status, wealth, and notoriety.

Some people think that Harry is not happy in the marriage and that he is trapped. They see Meghan as the cause for Harry's leaving the official working royal role and moving to the US.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Do they can't say that I have noticed it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.