I forgot to get this producer's number?

I live over in La La Land, and let me tell you, things are slow due to the coronavid bug. But, I met this producer while I was on a walk, I won't mention who he is- but let's just say he's worked on several straight-to-DVD historical epics. I invited him back to my house, we shared cups of Keurig coffee and listened to Steve Jackson's lectures at Notre Dame from 1971 and 1973. He said they were illuminating, in the way they framed the Vietnam War as a good thing. He said he respected me for showing him a different point of view. We were getting along like two escaped convicts, so I told him, "hey buddy, why don't we roll up some salvia and get this train spinning?" He told me he'd love to, but he had target practice in the morning, and he pulled out and showed me his piece- a beretta with pearl grips, a sexy thing to be sure. I shook his hand and we pledged to keep in touch. But confound it, I realized after he left, I only had his name! I didn't have his number or even his address! What do I do!? Go door to door in my neighborhood?! He doesn't have a social media account, he eschews such things after all. Am I doomed?!

If you really lived in "La La Land" you'd know to call his agent and leave a message. 

• Alan H

If he is interested, he will contact you.    If not, what have you lost.

Contact your Psychiatrist - your medication isn't working.  "He pulled out his piece ...?"  Hilarious, but not as funny as "why don't we roll up some salvia and get this train spinning."

You have a potential career in comedy.