Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Is it true smoking weed will make my dick smaller?

• Mier

No it doesn’t and it doesn’t cause any dysfunctions sexually either. I’ve used it before sex in the past and I’ve never had any performance issues.

Lol, I've never heard of that

It will make it shrivel up and fall off.

Source(s): Dickless wonder
  • polly

Yes.

Weed also has a 30% negative impact on sperm health compared to people that don't use weed

• Sam

You can't blame your small size  on weed..  If weed was the cause, you could just stop smoking it and it would solve your problem.  I'm sorry to have to  tell you this but it's gong to be a lifelong issue for you, so you might as well just accept your tiny weenie.

But getting high might temporarily help you avoid your feelings of inadequacy.  My advice would be to light up if you got it   ;)

Having a small dick won’t make it grow bigger when you smoke weed so yes smoking weed gives you a small dick 

Well, there's only one way to find out. You've got to come over here with a bag of weed, screw me, smoke a bowl, and screw me again. I'll let you know if it got smaller the second time around.

No but it will cause sexual dysfunction