Misael asked in Social SciencePsychology · 3 months ago

Find my passion.?

People say do what you love and follow your passion. What if my passion is making money? I mean I enjoy hanging out with my family and doing activities with my friend. I enjoy life, but I find myself thinking ways of making money. Please explain

• j153e

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow's_hierarchy_o... is good map.  Making money is about midway in the "ladder."

Also,

"Understanding Yourself" by Mark Prophet.

Almost anything you can have has monetary value. You can be open to opportunities to find something you are both passionate about and that brings in an abundance of money. We are all here to survive, and in a capitalist economy money ensures survival. Do something with social value and you might find purpose in you wok.

cause you get to do stuff with the money you make

The problem with making money is that you will never have enough of it. Research indicates that if you make $75,000 a year you may be feeling good, but making more than that does not increase happiness. The solution to finding your passion is by looking inside yourself and seeing what is internal, not what is external. The Pharaohs used to be buried with their riches because they thought they could take it into their next life - that it not possible. Think about the implications.