Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

Is Joe Biden correct that "[communist] China is not our enemy"?

Oh oh. China now poses a greater threat to us than Russia ! Looks like the big orange turd in the white house was right !

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/n...

If Biden won the presidency (pun), then I would consider moving to China, mainly because I trust the enemy more than the traitor and two, right now, China isn't committing cultural suicide. 

• Prince

Not in my wheelhouse, pony-faced Soldier Boy. I can't believe that Doddard Joe would actually say something that stupid. Qina bought damn Ecuador. Their satellite whom they defend is North Korea recklessly firing missiles threatening our West Coast and Communist Qina have claimed Hong Kong from the British Queen on the basis of a 99 year lease predating their existence and are poised to destroy democracy. They torpedoed her ship in international waters and have built artificial islands in the Coral Sea. Finally They prepared themselves for control of the Virus before unleashing it on us. Neither the dictator of Qina nor his Ally North Korea nor Assad genociding civilians in Syrien nor Iraq the Front for Hezbollah and neither is Putin our ally. Wise up to the Saudis too who did the twin towers and commit human rights abuses and starve babies in Yemen. These are all dictatorships. Saudi sawed up Kashoggis. The EU and Britain share our values. So does Ukraine. Mr Doddard is senile and listless and you can not see his face behind his mask so you don't know if he said it or some other.

SEEING WHAT CHINA IS DOING I WOULD SAY THEY ARE A MAJOR THREAT TO THIS COUNTRY

They are not his enemy they own him and his son.

Joe Biden  does not know his a ss from a hole in the ground these days, so I wouldn't take anything he says  to be anywhere near true!

Of course he is correct. They are not our enemy, they are an adversary and our biggest trading partner. Russia is our enemy, North Korea is our enemy, Iran is our Enemy.  

He is only saying that because of the MONEY HIS FAMILY has made and IS making from them.

First of all, using the UK's Daily Mail as a reference tags you as a troll (at best - maybe you are even dumber).

China is not your enemy. The Orange Führer is.

• Juana

The big orange turd has BEGGED President Xi to help him win reelection. Which is a crime BTW.

I think that is what Russia, Iran, Turkey, Germany, and Israel say as well. They are trading and having military drills together.